Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Corded Handheld Blower Eliminates Reduces Fuel Demands on Grounds Departments - DeWalt - Facility Management Product Release
DeWalt introduces a new professional-grade corded blower to its lineup of outdoor power equipment. The 12 amp handheld blower (DWBL700) is built for jobsite conditions and eliminates the hassles that come with gas-powered equipment.
On jobsites across the country, construction pros have traditionally avoided gas by using consumer-grade corded blowers for roofing, jobsite cleanup, preparing surfaces, cleaning out concrete forms and holes, clearing sidewalks and parking lots, equipment cleanup, and landscaping.
The new blower will provide construction pros with professional-grade:
● Performance – 409 CFM & 145 MPH
● Durability – 3X the motor life, impact-resistant Xenoy® housing, and pro warranty
● Speed Control – variable speed trigger and speed lock
● Attachments – flat concentrator for stubborn debris (increases air speed to 189 MPH) and 1” round concentrator for blowing out holes and crevices in masonry (increases air speed to 210 MPH)
The blower comes standard with a three-year limited warranty, one-year free service contract, and 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- PGMS: Grounds Accreditation Principles and Practices
- The Cost of Utility Vehicle Ownership
- Specifying Utility Vehicles Based on Facility Needs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today