Controller - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
MACH-ProCom is a 32-bit building controller that features high speed Ethernet 10/100 and supports multiple protocols including BACnet, RCP, SMTP, and both Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP. A flexible dynamic database allows users to define up to 160 universal I/O on a single address. Points are added using universal I/O expansion modules.
The device is backwards compatible with previous generations of the company’s systems. Users can program the device with a readable, BASIC-like language.
Standard and custom ranges can be selected, as well as fixed or program-driven values. Each trend log stores 512 samples and up to six points. Values are recorded at user-defined intervals.
Device comes with a five-year warranty.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things