Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Control Valve - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Multiple Jet Control valve for fire sprinkler systems is a unidirectional inline valve used to simultaneously operate a small number of sprinklers or spray nozzles. Includes either a 3 mm or 5 mm glass bulb, with up to 286 F or 500 F temperature ratings, respectively. Metron device for electrical actuation optional.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA