- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Confernce Room Furniture - The Gunlocke Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Gunlocke’s Attract line of furniture consists of conference room furnishings. The line’s thin profile is designed for tighter, smaller spaces currently being used for conferencing applications. Its flexible design, which incorporates mixed material of mesh and upholstery, also make it conducive for the private office setting.
Attract is available with a full mesh back, a fully upholstered back with a zipper-back design detail, or in a 3/4 upholstery with a mesh back combination. The 3/4 upholstered with mesh and the fully-upholstered back options can be custom branded with company logos or artwork.
Three arm options are available: The self-skinning urethane cantilever arm is designed to protect tables and desk products from marring and scratching. For a more contemporary look, a polished aluminum arm with a urethane insert is available. The adjustable task arm is also available for task-intensive work applications.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office