- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Condensing Boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
Weil-McLain has enhanced its high efficiency SlimFit 1000, 1500 and 2000 MBH commercial condensing boiler line with the capabilities of the Unity Controller. The upgrade is designed to reduce installation and set-up time, simplify boiler system design, and improve control interface commonality and communication across the entire Weil-McLain high efficiency boiler line. The units are ideal for variable primary flow and hybrid boiler system applications and offer greater ‘configurability’ for change/add software requirements.
The control features include a setup wizard that guides the installer through the start-up process and 10 preset typical heating operation conditions. The design also features zone stacking up to 24 programmable zones without the need for additional external panels and 0-10 VDC analog output signal for integration with a lag boiler in a hybrid system.
Other additions include improved boiler-to-boiler communications, Modbus and BACnet for linking with BAS (building automation systems), express set up wizard, SmartSequencing to improve efficiency of multiple boiler systems and updated controls interface for simpler navigation, at-a-glance boiler status, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
SlimFit boilers provide thermal efficiencies up to 95.8 percent. The SlimFit boiler features a narrow “door-fit” profile and base-mounted roller casters for improved installation maneuverability in confined spaces and weight restricted areas. The units come completely factory assembled allowing for on-site plug-and-play installation.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation