- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Concrete Repair Compounds - AquaBond - Facility Management Product Release
The compounds have been formulated to fill cracks in construction projects such as pool decks and stone walls. Available in 50mL and 400mL quantities, the compounds are paintable, and sandable.
Two formulas of the compound are available. The low viscosity CR-2000 compound flows and fills thin cracks easily and provides adhesion to most structural materials. The CR-2100 is a non-sag compound that won’t run when applied to vertical surfaces and can be used to anchor and fasten bolts, dowels and pins to concrete. The adhesives are packaged in easy-to-apply, multi-use cartridge systems. Each unit consists of a manual or pneumatic dispensing gun, cartridge, and static mixer.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office