Concealed Sprinkler Systems - Mirage - Facility Management Product Release
The Mirage line from Viking includes concealed sprinklers with quick-response, extended-coverage products. The flat-plate concealed sprinklers use a “push on, thread off” cover plate. The cover plate also installs on the inside of the sprinkler cup to provide better protection from drywall mud, paint, and other debris.
The cap removal tool, which doubles as a wrench for the sprinkler cabinet, attaches to a length of one inch (DN25) CPVC, making it possible to remove the plastic caps from the floor. Mirage cover plate options are available in nine standard finishes as well as over 900 custom colors.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA