- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Concealed Sprinkler Systems - Mirage - Facility Management Product Release
The Mirage line from Viking includes concealed sprinklers with quick-response, extended-coverage products. The flat-plate concealed sprinklers use a “push on, thread off” cover plate. The cover plate also installs on the inside of the sprinkler cup to provide better protection from drywall mud, paint, and other debris.
The cap removal tool, which doubles as a wrench for the sprinkler cabinet, attaches to a length of one inch (DN25) CPVC, making it possible to remove the plastic caps from the floor. Mirage cover plate options are available in nine standard finishes as well as over 900 custom colors.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA