- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Composite Panel - Noble Environmental Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
ECOR is formed from cellulose fiber, pressure, and heat. Fibers are sourced from old corrugated cardboard, old newsprint, office waste, forest waste, agricultural fibers, and bovine process fiber. Basic forms, FlatCOR and WavCOR, can be customized to various shapes and colors, and clear coated to provide a moisture barrier. Non-toxic with zero off-gassing. Class A fire rating available.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office