- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Technician »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Compact Utility Vehicle Features Subaru Engine - Cub Cadet - Facility Management Product Release
Cub Cadet’s lineup of utility vehicles continues to expand with the launch of the Challenger 400. Designed to tackle a variety of jobs in the field, the Challenger 400 packs heavy-duty features and dynamic styling into a compact utility vehicle.
Powered by a 404cc Subaru engine, it can reach speeds up to 25 mph and tow up to 500 pounds. The 27-inch by 37-inch 350-pound bed capacity provides the power and versatility to haul firewood, tools and camping/hunting equipment. The bed also provides a dump bed feature for easy unloading. Measuring just 50 inches wide, the Challenger 400 fits in the bed of standard pickup trucks and is narrow enough to traverse ATV trails where other utility vehicles are too wide to go. Heavy-duty coil-over shocks on all four wheels help ensure better on- and off-road comfort and handling.
“Owners will enjoy year-round use of the Challenger 400 with a variety of accessory options,” said Kelley Timothy, UV brand marketing manager, Cub Cadet. “Attachments such as a hard-top roof, light bar, side and rearview mirrors, winch, snow blades and enclosures are available for plowing, hunting, ground maintenance and any other needs throughout the year. Customers also have the option to order red, blue or camo aftermarket fenders.”
The Challenger 400 is the latest in a strong new line of UTVs from Cub Cadet. Launched last year, the Challenger Series includes the Challenger 500, the Challenger 700 and the Challenger 750 Crew, offering a range of options. Backed by the strength of Cub Cadet’s dealer network, the Challenger Series UVs provide power, performance, versatility and valuable standard features.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Utility Vehicles Extend Reach, Expand Efficiency
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today