Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Compact Scissor Lifts - Presto Lifts Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The new DXL Series features a smaller footprint than standard lifts while offering a full 2,000 pounds of lifting capacity. A double-scissor mechanism allows for a 6-inch collapsed height while providing a 42-inch raised height. A foot switch operates a 1/3-horsepower motor that runs on 115/1/60 power. The unit comes equipped with an 18- by 30-inch platform as standard. Options include casters, push-button controls, bellows guards, and limit switches.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality