- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- Chief Engineer »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Commercial Rubber Floor - Freudenberg Building Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Available in 48 nature-inspired colors, noraplan environcare features wear resistance and slip resistance in compliance with ASTM D 2047 guidelines. The floor covering is PVC-free and made of rubber, mineral fillers and environmentally compatible color pigments. The product never needs waxing or sealing, according to the company.
The floor covering is also Greenguard Indoor Air Quality certified and meets the standard for Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification for Children and Schools. The company worked with architects, designers and representatives of Kaiser Permanente, the nation’s largest nonprofit healthcare system, to create the product.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors