- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Technician II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Director »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Quick-Slope modified acrylic cementitious material redirects or disperses standing water on low-slope modified bitumen roofing. It is designed to reduce and redirect water toward existing scuppers or drains and provides increased localized slope. The product can be beaded to ponded areas to help scatter water in multiple directions, speeding up evaporation. Once a surface is cleaned and prepared, the product trowels out in minutes without removal of existing roofing material.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability