Cloud-enabled UPS - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Smart-UPS with APC SmartConnect is a cloud-enabled uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for distributed IT environments. Available as a standard feature with select models in APC’s Smart-UPS portfolio of solutions, SmartConnect delivers the power reliability, security and certainty that small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) need to stay connected to the technology and information that powers their business.
SmartConnect leverages the Schneider Electric cloud-enabled EcoStruxure IT architecture to:
• Gather and send data about the health and status of a customer’s UPS devices including battery replacement, warranty renewal and UPS performance notifications.
• Provide a secure, cloud-based web portal where customers can view the status of their UPS, accessible from any internet-connected device.
• Send customizable automatic notifications, firmware notification updates and advanced troubleshooting support through an easy-to-use remote monitoring interface.
• Deploy right out of the box – no configuration required – making it easy for even non-technical users to install.
SmartConnect cloud-powered technology also enables managed service providers (MSPs) to expand their offerings to deliver remote UPS monitoring for SMB clients. MSPs can easily integrate SmartConnect with leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) solutions such as ConnectWise Automate and Kaseya, or via a mobile ready web portal, so they can manage customer portfolios from a single platform. No coding, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) traps, or software agents are required.
Connected APC Smart-UPS with SmartConnect is one of the latest products available as part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure IT Data Center Management as a Service architecture. The foundation of EcoStruxure IT is built on intelligent, connected solutions that leverage data-driven insights to simplify the maintenance and operation of IT physical infrastructure by improving performance operation, enabling remote visibility and monitoring, and providing expert services capabilities.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully