Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Cloud Video Surveillance System Introduced - Tyco Integrated Security - Facility Management Product Release
Tyco Integrated Security
Tyco Integrated Security announced the availability of Cloud Video, a low total cost of ownership cloud-based video solution provided by Eagle Eye. Customers using Cloud Video are able to view live and recorded video from any location using a standard web browser or mobile device.
Cloud Video works with any number of IP or analog cameras, which allows it to meet the needs of commercial businesses, as well as mid-size and small business owners.
“Businesses are becoming more distributed than ever, which poses unique security challenges,” says Vince Scarpelli, Manager, Product Strategy, Video Solutions at TycoIS. “Designed to scale to any number of locations, Cloud Video offers a system that is easy to manage, from anywhere, and provides optimal protection for what matters most to businesses — their people and assets.”
With no PCs to manage or software to install, Cloud Video allows users to get up and running quickly with minimal disruption to their daily business. Eagle Eye is compatible with a wide array of cameras, so customers have the option to leverage their existing cameras. Additionally, with the option to store recorded video in the cloud, there’s no need for physical storage at the user’s business or offsite. Furthermore, the solution offers remote software upgrades, which removes the need for on-site service. Tyco understands that some businesses need the flexibility of both on-premise and cloud storage, however, so customers can also purchase a CVMS appliance for local storage and video management.
Cloud Video helps businesses manage video surveillance for multiple geographically distributed locations from any Internet-enabled computer or mobile device. Multiple users are able to view the video at the same time, no matter their location, and based on user preferences, the solution will send an email alert to designated individuals depending on customer selected system events.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security