Clean Diesel Mowers Cut Fuel Cost by 50% - Grasshopper Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Enjoy unmatched comfort, flawless cut quality, superior fuel economy and long-lasting durability with Grasshopper MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel mowers.
Grasshopper diesel mowers reduce fuel costs by nearly 50 percent compared to gasoline- and propane-powered mowers and put dramatically lower levels of harmful emissions into the air you breathe.
Cutting-edge design, commercial components and durable construction – including fully fabricated, formed steel cutting decks and fully hydraulic, pump-and-wheel-motor hydrostatic transmissions – combine to provide years of reliable service.
A full range of implements for grass collection, snow removal and turf renovation can turn any Grasshopper MaxTorque™ diesel mower into a year-round workhorse.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Fine-Tune the Mower Specification Process
- Equipment Inspection, Training Key to Snow and Ice Management Success
- Cold-Weather Considerations: Preparing for Winter’s Worst
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today