Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cladding - DRYVIT - Facility Management Product Release
Outsulation X provides 39 percent greater energy efficiency compared with similar sized EPS-insulated EIFS cladding while delivering a single-source solution for the aesthetic components of the exterior wall that includes code-required continuous insulation and an air and water-resistive barrier. Since Outsulation X is a lightweight cladding, further savings can be realized due to reducing a building’s need for concrete, structural steel, and HVAC capacity. Outsulation X incorporates DOW XNERGY Rigid Insulation, which is hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) free with zero ozone-depletion potential.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall