Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Circular Saw - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 10-1/4-inch saw is 1.5 pounds lighter than the existing model and has a large bale handle with cushion grip designed to increase comfort and provide better control. The saw can make extreme bevel cuts for roof rafters or trusses, and it maintains its depth-of-cut capacity for cutting 4-inch material on a single pass. The saw is backed by a five-year warranty.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality