- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Manager »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
Circuit Protection - Ferraz Shawmut Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Surge-Trap Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) product line features a patented, thermally protected metal oxide varistor (MOV) that does not require the use of additional overcurrent protection. The TVSS offers IP-20 grade “finger-safe” protection and mounts easily on a DIN rail to safeguard critical electrical system components — and highly sensitive integrated electronics — from the effects of transient overvoltages.
The product is suitable for system voltages from 120V to 480V and MCOV rated 150V to 550V, with a 100kA Interrupting Rating and 40kA 8/20us surge capacity or rating per mode. Agency approvals include UL 1449, Second Edition, ANSI/IEEE C62.41 and IEC 61643. Multiple configurations are available and users have the option of either DIN rail or direct panel mounting.
- How to Decide Where to Locate Electrical Generators
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully