Circadian Lighting Controls - Crestron - Facility Management Product Release
SolarSync sensor (GLS-LCCT) has correlated color temperature (CCT) technology and a luminous intensity meter (lux) to measure the exact color temperature and luminosity of ambient sunlight when mounted outdoors or in an area exposed to plenty of natural light. A Crestron lighting control system then syncs the indoor lighting fixtures to the CCT and lux values recorded by the sensor, mirroring the daylight. The IP67 rated housing contains built-in heating elements that prevent snow and ice from accumulating on the dome of the sensor, ensuring reliable operation year-round. SolarSync also has manual mode or inclement weather dead band settings to maximize the best lighting effect at all times.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health