Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Cigarette Disposal - New Pig Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The decorative PIG Butt Catcher Smoke-Free Column has an oxygen-restricting design that extinguishes cigarettes in seconds. The collection can has the capacity to hold more than 1,000 cigarette butts. It also features a tight-sealing, rotating lid, which eliminates buildup of tar and allows easy access to the collection can.
The freestanding, polyethylene unit will not rust, scratch or corrode and can be filled with up to 45 lbs. of sand or gravel for added stability and security. The unit can be disassembled and cleans with soap and water or in a dishwasher. The product is available in three color combinations: black with black top, black with granite top and dark brown with tan granite top.
- Benefits and Impacts of a Facility Renewal Program
- Effectively Implementing a Facility Renewal Program
- Culture Change: MD Anderson Embraces Proactive Maintenance
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia