Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Chipper Attachment - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 8B high-flow chipper attachment reduces branch volume 10-to-1, has a variable gpm setting, a reset override system and a smart valve and pressure valve. The attachment is approved for use on the company’s machines with high-flow hydraulic systems, including skid-steer loaders (models S160H through S300H), compact track loaders (models T180H through T300H) and the Toolcat 5600H utility work machine. The variable gpm setting enables the chipper attachment to operate within two different gpm flow ranges: 26 – 31 gpm and 32 – 37 gpm. The smart valve feature monitors the chipper disc speed and limits plugging of the chipper head. When the chipper disc speed reaches a threshold level, the smart valve slows the feed roller until the chipper disc has recovered. Once the disc reaches maximum speed, the feed roller will resume. An in-line pressure valve controls the feed roller’s auto-reverse/auto-forward feature. If the system reaches the maximum psi level, the feed roller goes in auto-reverse and -forward until an optimal pressure level is maintained.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today