Centrifugal Pump - Xylem Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bell & Gossett series e-90 features a high hydraulic efficiency and closed-coupled design and can mount either vertically or horizontally for a range of applications. It features a vacuum cast bronze impeller and a silicon-carbide mechanical seal. The pump is available in eight sizes, providing wide hydraulic coverage up to 300 gallons per minute (gpm) flow. It uses an industry-standard 56J motor in 1/3-3 horsepower (hp) speed and 1/2-5 hp two-pole speed. Additional features include bronze-fitted or all-bronze material construction, an ASTM B584 bronze impeller, and an EPR-carbon-silicon carbide mechanical seal.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation