Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Centrifugal Pump - Xylem Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bell & Gossett series e-90 features a high hydraulic efficiency and closed-coupled design and can mount either vertically or horizontally for a range of applications. It features a vacuum cast bronze impeller and a silicon-carbide mechanical seal. The pump is available in eight sizes, providing wide hydraulic coverage up to 300 gallons per minute (gpm) flow. It uses an industry-standard 56J motor in 1/3-3 horsepower (hp) speed and 1/2-5 hp two-pole speed. Additional features include bronze-fitted or all-bronze material construction, an ASTM B584 bronze impeller, and an EPR-carbon-silicon carbide mechanical seal.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability