- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Ceilings - Armstrong Ceiling Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The company has expanded its line of WoodWorks ceilings with the addition of bamboo ceiling panels.
The ceilings feature all the characteristics of natural bamboo, and because bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource, the panels help contribute to LEED MR Credit 6. The panels are 2-by-2-inches and are offered in two colors: standard patina or premium native.
The panels are available with two edge details: tegular or Vector. Vector produces a 1/4-inch reveal that minimizes the grid. The panels also are offered perforated or unperforated.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office