Ceiling fixtures - Super Bright LEDs Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The dimmable LED flush-mount fixtures last up to 30,000 hours on average. The fixtures feature high lumen output, low energy consumption and maintenance-free characteristics. The uniform, diffused output creates a clean glow in natural or warm white. The fixtures are compatible with standard high-voltage dimmers.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health