- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Ceiling System - Zip-UP Ceiling - Facility Management Product Release
Zip-UP Ceiling is engineered as a low-life-cycle-cost alternative to drywall or suspended acoustic ceilings, especially in damp locations such as hotel bathrooms, commercial kitchens, and basements. System is waterproof, mold-resistant, and engineered to fit together quickly. Carries Class A fire rating. Flat, grid-free ceiling "unzips" for access to wiring and plumbing. Uses 2 inches of headroom and can be installed against existing ceiling.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office