- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Ceiling System - Rockfon - Facility Management Product Release
Available in one complete ceiling system, Rockfon Chicago
Metallic Integrity 4200 double reveal ceiling system offers a high-end look with the smooth, white surface of Rockfon acoustic stone wool panels.
Rockfon acoustic stone wool ceiling panels with a square tegular narrow (SLN) edge are mounted in the Integrity 4200 Series 9/16-inch exposed suspension system. The SLN panels rest flush with the center bar of the grid profile to produce the double reveal.
The suspension system’s stab-end cross-tees save labor and time during installation. The staked-on ends provide secure connections and meet the requirements of Seismic Design Categories D, E and F. Coupled with Rockfon stone ceiling panels’ key performance features, the complete ceiling system provides superior fire safety and humidity resistance, optimum light reflection and acoustic control.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office