- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
Ceiling System - Rockfon - Facility Management Product Release
Available in one complete ceiling system, Rockfon Chicago
Metallic Integrity 4200 double reveal ceiling system offers a high-end look with the smooth, white surface of Rockfon acoustic stone wool panels.
Rockfon acoustic stone wool ceiling panels with a square tegular narrow (SLN) edge are mounted in the Integrity 4200 Series 9/16-inch exposed suspension system. The SLN panels rest flush with the center bar of the grid profile to produce the double reveal.
The suspension system’s stab-end cross-tees save labor and time during installation. The staked-on ends provide secure connections and meet the requirements of Seismic Design Categories D, E and F. Coupled with Rockfon stone ceiling panels’ key performance features, the complete ceiling system provides superior fire safety and humidity resistance, optimum light reflection and acoustic control.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs