- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Ceiling Panels - Armstrong Ceiling Systems - Facility Management Product Release
New Optima Capz ceiling panel system maximizes ceiling height while providing acoustical control. The system can be installed directly to a deck to maximize ceiling height, onto drywall, or suspended with wires.
The panels feature a noise-reduction coefficient of 0.90, and a light-reflectance value of 0.90. The panels are offered in seven sizes, and can be designed in long runs, grouped, or placed individually based on the acoustical needs of the space. They feature a recycled content of 70 to 75 percent and are recyclable at the end of their service life, according to the company.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs