- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Ceiling Panel - Armstrong Ceiling Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions has expanded its portfolio of MetalWorks Mesh panels to include 14 new designs, offering the largest selection of standard mesh panel designs in the industry.
With introduction of the new designs, which include Tegular-edged panels, the MetalWorks Mesh portfolio now offers 32 standard 24-by-24-inch mesh panel designs. Formerly available only as square lay-in panels, the addition of eight new Tegular-edged patterns to the MetalWorks Mesh product line provides design flexibility, visually creating an illusion of a narrow grid reveal using standard 15/16-inch suspension.
MetalWorks Mesh panels are available in 10 standard finishes, including an Antiqued Nickel plated finish. Custom colors are also available.
The durable metal mesh panels are flexible enough to use as accent borders, clouds, or full ceilings. They are compatible with Axiom extruded aluminum trims and are easily installed on a standard 15/16-inch Prelude or Prelude XL 360-degree Painted suspension system with borders or finished edges.
When backed with black acoustic infill panels, MetalWorks Mesh panels provide sound absorption of up to 0.85 NRC while hiding the plenum.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office