Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Carpeting - Shaw Contract Group - Facility Management Product Release
Shaw’s Texture Study line of carpeting is available in traditional woolens, layered knits, coarse twills, microfiber, silks and hybrid fabrics. Designed to meet the needs of high-end professional services markets, the carpet tile contains EcoWorx backing, the carpet industry’s first fully sustainable, non-PVC backing for commercial carpet tile products. It contains 40 percent recycled content and is fully recyclable in a closed-loop cradle-to-cradle process.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors