- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Carpeting - PacifiCrest Mills Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Batik is a patterned cut-and-loop construction carpet that contrasts tip-sheared, cut-loop rectangles with alternating textured loop rectangles of color. Five different yarns are integrated into five tonal and accent colors forming 17 different colorations in all.
The Antron fiber used in the carpeting is Environmentally Preferable Product-certified to have a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared to other products that serve the same purpose.
Specifying PacifiCrest carpets with the appropriate E-lok Bio-Bak Laminate or Bio-Bak 18 polyurethane backing also contributes to the total building materials requirements for rapidly renewable materials under the Materials and Resources Section of Version 2.0 of the LEED guidelines.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors