- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
- Locksmith Master »
- Facilities Manager »
Carpeting - Bentley Prince Street Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Contact Release is a backing system developed by Bentley Prince Street that uses “Free Lay” technology to install carpet without adhesives or tackstrip.
The system eliminates VOCs emitted during the traditional installation process, and is available on almost all of the company’s broadloom products. Contact Release can be installed on any properly-prepared surface, including concrete, plywood, particle board, finished wood, vinyl, metal, terrazzo, and ceramic, porcelain and vinyl tile.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors