Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Carpet Tile Collection - Interface - Facility Management Product Release
Visual Code carpet tile collection marries the worlds of high-tech and high-touch through pairing images of glitch graphics and technicolor circuitry with simple textures that recall traditional woven fabrics and rugs. Visual Code showcases 10 unique face styles that coordinate, yet vary widely in color, pattern and texture. The global collection is designed to foster engagement with the natural world and real, high-touch objects like hand-crafted materials and goods. The collection pulls from emerging digitally-inspired artistic trends, such as the corruption or manipulation of images to achieve a colorful, disarrayed appearance defined as the “glitch” effect as well as the merging of highly saturated colors with computer circuitry known as technicolor circuitry.
Visual Code is comprised of patterns that promote a sensory experience. Visual Code can stand alone or coordinate with existing and future Interface offerings. The collection features:
• Core textures: Plain Stitch, Stitchery, and Stitch Count
• Bold patterns and accents: Static Lines, Hard Drive, and Circuit Board
• Black and white patterns: Darning, Haptic, Overedge, and Decibel
Visual Code, along with Interface’s complete portfolio of carpet and LVT, is also carbon neutral through its entire lifecycle as part of the company’s new Carbon Neutral Floors program, at no extra cost to Interface customers. The carbon neutral program is verified annually by independent third-party auditors.
The Visual Code modular carpet collection is available in 25cm x 1m Skinny Planks ranging from flat to plush and even a shag style.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors