Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Carpet Tile - Milliken - Facility Management Product Release
MotionScape carpet tile features three gradually progressive patterns (Movement, Rapid, and Rush) offered in a total of 24 palette options. Available in 25cm by 1m planks. Made with Universal Fibers Solution-Dyed Nylon Type 6,6. PVC-Free. Manufactured with Underscore ES (Environmentally Sustainable) cushion backing available with TractionBack, a bio-based high-friction coating that keeps the carpet tile securely in-place without additional adhesives, floor sealers, or primers. Water vapor freely through the open-cell cushion, evaporating naturally through seams at the edges of each carpet tile, providing a moisture mitigation solution. The cushion backing also absorbs 50 percent more noise than hardback carpet.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors