Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Carpet Plank Design Inspired by Etching - J+J Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
Etched, from Invision, is an 18-by-36-inch modular plank reminiscent of the art of etching, the medium that renders imagery of metal plates through engraved lines and acid washes. This intriguing look, alluding to incised design with flowing lines and graceful strokes, delivers visual interest without overpowering. Each Etched plank features sophisticated colors and color placement, unique patterning and multiple installation configurations. The result: a versatile flooring option ideal for corporate, higher education and other commercial interior environments requiring singularly distinctive designs.
With flourishes of bronze, copper, cadmium, pewter and onyx flowing over dusky, neutral backgrounds, Etched features 12 colorways and a textured patterned loop construction. Installation methods include Ashlar, Basketweave, Herringbone and Parquet – each with the ability to create a striking look. Sophisticated and refined, Etched’s color palette ranges from rich brown tones (Stipple) to subtle terra cotta-type hues (Emulsion).
Etched is created using J+J Flooring Group’s 100 percent Encore BCF nylon with ColorLoc Plus stain resistant technology and comes standard with ProTex Soil Release, a proprietary fluorochemical technology that impedes soiling and improves cleanability. Available with J+J’s Nexus modular backing, Etched comes with lifetime performance warranties for fiber, yarn and backing systems. Nexus modular products such as Etched are manufactured in an ISO 14001 certified facility and contribute to LEED by containing pre-consumer recycled content.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors