Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Carpet Fiber Provides Fluorine-Free Soil Resistance - ANTRON - Facility Management Product Release
The Antron carpet fiber brand's DuraTech is made with a fluorine-free topical soil resistance formula that also meets the rigorous certification testing process for the Antron brand, ensuring the carpet will perform and last.
“As an industry leader dedicated to bringing innovative products with unparalleled performance to the marketplace, we saw market value in introducing a fluorine-free topical soil resistance product,” said Marc Ahrens, Vice President – Commercial for the Antron brand. “After significant testing, we were unable to identify a commercially available fluorine-free product that could deliver the performance and durability benefits promised by the Antron brand. Therefore, we focused our research and development efforts on creating our own, unique chemistry and have now introduced a truly differentiated product to the marketplace.”
The new fluorine-free DuraTech is a patent-pending, durable soil resistance treatment that helps deliver the same performance attributes and soil resistance expected of carpets made from Antron fiber and will remain one of the most effective soil release systems in the commercial marketplace. DuraTech remains an integral part of the Antron brand performance certification and does not need to be specified.
When durability meets design-ability, the possibilities are endless. Architects, interior designers and facility managers specify carpets made of Antron carpet fiber because of the superior type 6,6 nylon, unique hollow-filament shape and DuraTech technology. It allows carpet to stand up to wear and tear — looking newer, longer. It is the foundation ingredient in over 800 original carpet styles from 17 trusted commercial carpet mills. Antron carpet fiber allows for creative flexibility without sacrificing performance. All Antron carpet fibers are third-party certified by SCS Global Services as Environmentally Preferable Products.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors