- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Carpet Dryer - General Equipment Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The CD10P features a powerful, quiet fan that accelerates the evaporation process of minor flooding events to help prevent mold and mildew. A 1-horsepower, 3-speed motor powers the unit, which workers can plug into a standard outlet. It produces a maximum airflow rate of 3,800 cubic feet per minute at the highest speed, while generating 72 decibels of sound. The blower can be positioned horizontally, vertically, or at a 45-degree angle to yield the desired results. Workers also can stack it while in operation or storage.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use