Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Carpet Dryer - General Equipment Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The CD10P features a powerful, quiet fan that accelerates the evaporation process of minor flooding events to help prevent mold and mildew. A 1-horsepower, 3-speed motor powers the unit, which workers can plug into a standard outlet. It produces a maximum airflow rate of 3,800 cubic feet per minute at the highest speed, while generating 72 decibels of sound. The blower can be positioned horizontally, vertically, or at a 45-degree angle to yield the desired results. Workers also can stack it while in operation or storage.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- Project Management: Strategies for Success(3)
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia