Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Carpet - Patcraft Commercial Carpet - Facility Management Product Release
Follow Through Ultraloc broadloom carpet is 100 percent solution dyed, pattern loop construction, and uses Eco Solution Q Nylon fiber. One-sixteenth-gauge carpet has 4.5 stitches per inch and tufted pile height of 3/16-inch. Backing is woven synthetic with Ultraloc pattern. Carpet is 100 percent recyclable and has a total recycled content of 16 percent; Pre-consumer recycled content is 7.1 percent and post-consumer is 8.9 percent. Does not contain PVC, phthalates, or PBD/PBDE.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors