Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Card Access Control - Continental Access - Facility Management Product Release
CardAccess 3000 Version 2.5 from Continental Access is an enterprise-class access control and facilities management suite for integrated access, security, badging, CCTV & DVR/NVR control. A scalable solution from stand-alone entry level access control through networked systems, the system uses an integrated interface for use in any size facility and now features threat level management, visitor management and optional API module.
The threat management system enables security professionals to react more quickly to present or pending threats via multi-hierarchical threat levels. For example, security personnel can instantly deactivate access privileges by badge or by whole-badge holder groups, independently or batch control badge-holders depending on the assigned security threat level. Provisions for automatically controlling parking lot capacity, elevator capacity and maximum occupant capacity are also integral.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control