- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Camera Enclosure - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
Pixim Incorporated's Digital Pixel System (DPS) technology is integrated into Pelco's new family of indoor and outdoor Camclosure security cameras.
The IS90 series for indoor applications has two enclosures that can be mounted directly to, or recessed into, a ceiling or wall, with a three-axis positioning system capable of 360 degrees of tilt and rotation. The mini-dome series for outdoor installations includes the IS110 surface mount enclosure with pendant adapter option, and the IS150 suspended or recessed ceiling mount enclosure for medium-security applications that are subject to vandalism.
The DPS image sensor converts light to a digital signal at each pixel, enabling each pixel to have independent, optimized exposure times to deliver the highest image quality and color accuracy.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing