- Project Manager »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Camera - Avigilon - Facility Management Product Release
Lightcatcher-capable camera line is designed to offer color details in low-light applications. Cameras are available in 1.3MP high definition and high definition dome models. Lens is 3-9mm F1.2 and can be remotely focused and zoomed. Cameras support H.264 and motion JPEG compression formats and have an automatic removable IR cut filter as well as audio recording capability. Cameras can be powered by Power over Ethernet, with 24 VAC or 12 VDC power input. ONVIF compliant.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- Facility Security Strategies for a New Era
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing