Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
Cabling System - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Quicknet Copper Cabling System is designed to meet unique structured cabling requirements. Offering fast installation, the system enables quick network deployment, increased reliability and lower installed cost as compared to field terminated installations.
QuickNet offers flexibility and high-rack density utilization (up to 48-ports in one rack space), as well as 100% factory tested pre-terminated cable assemblies in custom lengths and configurations. QuickNetAssemblies include cassettes, jack modules and/or plug terminations with UTP cable for Category 6 applications or UTP/STP cable for 10GBASE-T applications. QuickNet Cassettes snap in and out of angled and flat modular patch panels with one hand for easy deployment. An optional adapter accepts modules for multi-media applications.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully