Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
CT-100 Split Core Current Transducer - Solidyne Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The CT-100 split core current transducer features built-in dip switches and is designed to handle submetering and monitoring that consume less than 100 Amps. The product measures current in selectable ranges of 0-2.5A to 0-100A with a low output of 4mA and a high output of 20mA. The transducer is accurate to 2 percent at full scale.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully