Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
CT-100 Split Core Current Transducer - Solidyne Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The CT-100 split core current transducer features built-in dip switches and is designed to handle submetering and monitoring that consume less than 100 Amps. The product measures current in selectable ranges of 0-2.5A to 0-100A with a low output of 4mA and a high output of 20mA. The transducer is accurate to 2 percent at full scale.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully