CT-100 Split Core Current Transducer - Solidyne Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The CT-100 split core current transducer features built-in dip switches and is designed to handle submetering and monitoring that consume less than 100 Amps. The product measures current in selectable ranges of 0-2.5A to 0-100A with a low output of 4mA and a high output of 20mA. The transducer is accurate to 2 percent at full scale.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully