Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
CPVC Pipe Has High Pressure/Temperature Rating - LUBRIZOL - Facility Management Product Release
BlazeMaster CPVC fire sprinkler pipe has a pressure/temperature rating of 100 psi at 180 F. By comparison, competitive CPVC fire protection pipe has a pressure/temperature rating of 80 psi at 180 F, according to the company. The pipe achieves the 4120-06 classification under ASTM F442, and “4120-06” is printed on each length of pipe for easy identification.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA