Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
CPVC Fire Sprinkler Systems - Lubrizol - Facility Management Product Release
BlazeMaster Fire Sprinkler Systems are created from Lubrizol compounds. When compared to metallic systems, the BlazeMaster chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) systems are often a quicker and easier installation, and provide corrosion and scaling resistance, according to the company. At 180F, pipes meet a hydrostatic design basis (HDB) of 1250 psi and fittings meet an HDB of 1000 psi.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA