- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
CCTV Transmitter - Muxlab - Facility Management Product Release
Muxlab’s Active CCTV Transmitter Balun is designed for DVR and IP encoder-based CCTV systems, providing video performance for a single CCTV video channel via Cat5 unshielded twisted pair cable.
The product is intended for extended distance applications or in marginal cabling scenarios where cable length exceeds the limits of passive balun technology. The compact size allows the transmitter to be installed inside a dome camera or camera back box.
The product supports distances from 500 feet to 3,000 feet when used with a passive balun at the receiver. When used with an active balun at the receiver, the product supports up to 6,000 feet. It consumes less than 0.7 Watts, allowing it to derive power from the CCTV camera without additional power required.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing