Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Busway System Has 1200 amp Option - Universal Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The 1200T5 Starline Track Busway is a 1200 amp system that uses a u-shaped busbar design to create constant tension and ensure a reliable connection to power. The same plug-in units can be used for all systems in the T5 series. The turn and lock insertion of plug-in units combined with the busway's continuous access slot provide endless layout flexibility. The 1200 amp is available with copper/aluminum conductors and an optional ground conductor. The outer aluminum housing incorporates four data channels that are compatible with Starline’s cable routing and management accessories. Additional accessories meant for the busway opening are also available; including access panels, restricted access points and optional closure strip.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully