Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Bullet Resistant Glazing System - Arch Aluminum & Glass - Facility Management Product Release
The Arch Aluminum & Glass Resistor Security BR 3100 III is designed to resist penetration from ballistic sources while maximizing architectural and aesthetic appeal.
The Arch BR 3100 III glass and aluminum glazing system has passed the Level 3 test conducted by H.P. White Laboratories. The test included three shots of .44 Magnum ammunition weighing 15.6 grams and traveling at a speed of 411 meters per second.
The BR 3100 III is part of the Arch's Resistor impact glass product line, and features an insulating glass unit and accompanying framing.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- 5 Keys To Good Metal Roof and Wall System Design
- Metal 101: Understanding Best Use Cases for Metal Roofs and Walls
- Electrochromic Glass, Smart Controls Bring Windows Into the Future
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Control the Writing On the Wall
- Cracking High-Rise Windows Alarm San Francisco