- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Building Management System - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Johnson Controls’ Metasys building management system components, including network control engines and field equipment controllers, can create a smoke control system capable of operation when life safety functionality is required.
Intelligent Fire Controllers are designed to locate and check the status of fire control devices within a building. Businesses can expand the scaleable, newly released line of IFCs with additional control panels, new devices and connectivity to other building systems.
Smoke control systems are designed to keep smoke away from exit passageways and refuge areas. When configured to integrate with a smoke control system, the Metasys system reacts to a fire emergency by adjusting air pressure in smoke-filled areas. Thus, it exhausts air from smoke zones to clear evacuation routes.
The system is compliant with Underwriters Laboratories' (UL) revised standard for Smoke Control Systems and Equipment, UL 864 UUKL 9th edition.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA