Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Brush Cutter - New PECO Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TBB-3002 Brush Blazer features a 48-inch cut width and can tackle trees up to 4 inches in diameter. It is available with a 28 horsepower (hp) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard or 27 hp Kohler EFI engine. In optimal conditions, the unit can clear up to 6 acres per day and complete twice the work with one-half the staff. A 5-gallon tank allows a run time of four-six hours, depending on terrain and material. The rotary brush cutting system features two 1/2-inch steel discs with three steel flail blades. The cutter weighs 1,250 pounds, is 59 inches wide and 96 inches long.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles: Post-Purchase Issues
- Understanding Utility Vehicle Options
- Utility Vehicles: Equipment Replacement
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today